September, 1995 . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . Volume 1, Issue 02
Welcome to the September issue of
SPIRITUALITY FOR TODAY!
SPIRITUALITY FOR TODAY is an
interactive monthly magazine dedicated to addressing a variety of
matters concerning the Catholic Church. It is not only for a
Catholic audience. We welcome your comments and suggestions.
Table of Contents
- "Introduction to This
Issue" by the Rev. Mark Connolly
- This month's issue focuses on the Family
- "Family Life"
by the Rev. Mark
- "If we put the family back together, the
rest of the world can take care of itself."
- "Four Languages in
June" by the Most Rev. Edward M. Egan, D.D.,
- Superstition or Faith? Bishop Egan touchingly
testifies to a day in June when the truth was
spoken in four languages behind the Iron Curtain.
- "The Magnificat"
- A Prayer of Joy and a Source of Strength for all
- "A City Within A City:
Le Beguinage de Brugge" by Dorothy Riera
- A place where Past and Present meet in a Unique
- "Peter Pan Syndrome -
Part 2" by William J. O'Malley, S.J.
- The trend toward "a Commitment to
- "Marriage: Entering
Into a Sacrament" by Brian J. Kelly, Ed.D.
- Marriage is the promise to overcome the problems
of life with God's Grace
- "Cana Thoughts"
by Fr. James Turro
- A reflection on the gift of marriage
- "College Students: Go
With God" by Rev. Mark Connolly
- Father Mark shares insights into how spirituality
can be maintained even in the midst of an active
- Questions and Answers
- A monthly feature that answers often asked
questions about the catholic faith
- About the Authors
- About the authors, designer and producers of this
This page, and
all SPIRITUALITY FOR TODAY contents,
copyright ©1995-2005 by Clemons Productions Inc. and the Diocese of
Permission is granted for the reprint or use of any article in
this magazine providing proper credit is given to Clemons
Productions Inc. and/or the Rev. Mark Connolly.