March, 1996 . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . Volume 1, Issue 08
Welcome to the March issue of
SPIRITUALITY FOR TODAY!
SPIRITUALITY FOR TODAY is an
interactive monthly magazine dedicated to addressing a variety of
matters concerning the Catholic Church. It is not only for a
Catholic audience. We welcome your comments and suggestions.
Table of Contents
- Introduction to This
Issue: Hope by the Rev. Mark Connolly
- Hope, founded in Christ and nurtured by the
Church, enables us to surmount the
- In the Holiness of Truth -
Stations by the Most Rev. Edward M. Egan
- Christ walked the Stations for us all the first
time, and He will walk them with us again.
- The Way of the Cross
- A spiritual meditation to follow during the
Season of Lent.
- Hope - God's Great Gift
by Mildred G.
- "Hope deferred makes the heart sick, Hope
fulfilled is a tree of life." Proverbs
- Thought for the Month
- Prayer of Saint Francis De Sales.
- Obtaining a Sense of Hope
- Hope - the only virtue that can bring us to the
other side of the tunnel.
- Lent by
- Lent reminds us that Christ has already been
where we are.
- About the Authors
This page, and
all SPIRITUALITY FOR TODAY contents,
copyright ©1995-2005 by Clemons Productions Inc. and the Diocese of
Permission is granted for the reprint or use of any article in
this magazine providing proper credit is given to Clemons
Productions Inc. and/or the Rev. Mark Connolly.