June, 1996 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . Volume 1, Issue 11
Welcome to the June issue of
SPIRITUALITY FOR TODAY!
SPIRITUALITY FOR TODAY is an interactive monthly
magazine dedicated to addressing a variety of matters concerning
the Catholic Church. It is not only for a Catholic audience. We
welcome your comments and suggestions.
Table of Contents
- Introduction to This Issue:
Life After Death by the Rev. Mark Connolly
- "To those who have faith, no explanation is
necessary; to those who do not have faith, no
explanation will satisfy."
- Tributes by the
Most Rev. Edward M. Egan
- The greatest tributes are given not in composed
words or sung praises, but in heartfelt prayers.
- Thought for the Month
- Safely Home: a poem written from the perspective
of one who has arrived at our true and final
- AfterLife by
the Rev. Stephen
- The Christian theological view of eternal life.
- Poems on Immortality
- Death, be not proud by John Donne and Intimations
of Immortality by William Wordsworth.
- About the Authors
This page, and
all SPIRITUALITY FOR TODAY contents, copyright
©1995-2005 by Clemons Productions Inc. and the Diocese of Bridgeport.
Permission is granted for the reprint or use of any article in
this magazine providing proper credit is given to Clemons
Productions Inc. and/or the Rev. Mark Connolly.